Blarb Fish Blarb Fish

I DEMAND MORE BLARB.

Blarb. Blarb blarb.

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

Words cannot express how impressed I am with this animation. x'D Seriously if Naruto was like the way Game Grumps does it I'd watch it.

Way to go!

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

Yup, definitely the feels I got when I attempted to watch this shit. Perfect portrayal!

Funkworm Funkworm

A little confused on the story, but it's very interesting to look at.

TheMusicalFro responds:

Just an ambiguous representation of a family man heading home to a worried family, really. Thanks though!

"I Am A GameBoy" "I Am A GameBoy"

My old gameboy is still holding strong and outlived two tablets, a laptop, and even my PSP. The best things in life are those that will last a lifetime. <3

Happy Birthday Gameboy. I love you and will never abandon you!

2013 Trends 2013 Trends

Well that was a waste of time.

Rainbow Dash Loop Rainbow Dash Loop

For a loop it sure is pretty to look at! Beautiful job~ And the music fits so well!

bloominglove responds:

Thank you! :D

Pokeball Z Pokeball Z

IT ALL MAKES SENSE! MR. POPO IS A MALE JYNX! WHO KNEW!!

Also, this is fantastically hysterical. Good job, man.

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

As a girl gamer I absolutely LOVE this. You're really good at stereotypes. Really good. Thankfully I'm not like her at all. :I

I'm not gonna go on a huge bitch fit just because you poked fun at girl gamers. I will be perfectly honest here and say I HAVE run into these types of girls. I kicked her ass 100 times over in Gears of War and I'll GLADLY do it again if it means shutting her up.

Quick Shots Quick Shots

Gotta admit, the first part scared me! But I had my volume on blast after watching your Gym Short. xD

The shorts were very enjoyable. I hope you do more of these. :D