Dragon FunFlap Dragon FunFlap

The graphics and music are really the only saving grace of this game. Otherwise, as a Chrome user, it lags terribly and I have an excellent computer. Don't get me wrong though, I enjoy playing it through the lag anyway.

CaelumEntertainment responds:

Thanks for playing =D

Treasures Diggers Treasures Diggers

Normally I'm not into these types of games, but it's actually pretty fun!

One bit of criticism though, when you do reach the treasure it doesn't feel like a "victory" moment with the sound that's used. I'd associate that sound with failure, not a good thing.

I wish I were the Moon I wish I were the Moon

Aww, this is cute! I hope there's another one out there like this.

Simple walkthrough for all endings:
- Put boy or girl in the water - Tragic
- Put both on the boat - Lost Love
- Put boy on the smaller moon and back on the boat - Bring Me the Moon
- Put both on the Seagull - Seagull Trip
- Put only the girl on the moon - I am Your Moon

I...think that's all of them?

One Way Dungeon One Way Dungeon

Haha, this game is REALLY fun and definitely delivers on the difficulty level.

However, it's a bit irritating that you can't move your knight backwards to help in the super tight spaces. Not necessary, but it would help a little bit I think.

Good game, dude!

It's Pizza Time It's Pizza Time

I love the look and feel of this game! Definitely deserves to stay.

Ode To Pixel Days Ode To Pixel Days

I really enjoy the story in this game. Great work!

talhakaya responds:

thanks! :)

A Rabbit Fable A Rabbit Fable

This is definitely an interesting game to play. I hope it survives and stays on the site. I'd like to finish it.

Bobble Shooter Bobble Shooter

There is one bug I noticed. Sometimes when you place different colors, the ball disappears and turns into a bonus. Might want to get that looked at.

Also, it's nothing too new or interesting, but with a few improvements it could be a little more fun and exciting. (Definitely changing the background would help. I got dizzy.)

Build classic citroen Build classic citroen

My first thought is - the beginning where you pick up the parts to build the car seems unnecessary. I even tried failing it, but nothing happens.

It's basically a dress-up game with a useless opening. Though I suppose a child would find it entertaining. But on Newgrounds there are very few children.

Pokey Man Build A Scene Pokey Man Build A Scene

You could have done much better...sorry bro. For one, it's "Pokemon" (Nintendo will not care if you make fan games.) Second of all...that music isn't even POKEMON related! At least nothing I can recognize. And...third...your Pokemon choices. You can't really build a scene with these Pokemon that is actually enjoyable. Also, Jynx is missing an arm and wtf is with the clocks on Ivysaur and Wubbafett?

Sad attempt, man. SAD.